Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

Post by Denise_angel on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:08 pm

Hello! *awkward smile* 

I'd registered a long time ago but this is my first time posting here. Sorry about that. XD Its either busy w/ school or if not, I'd rather sleep because of school is taking all my energy and just because I'm a lazy bum. lol

TaengSic is seriously breaking my heart into million of pieces because of this inactivity or lack of interaction between them. *sigh* But I guess that's what we have to endure as we still continue to sail this couple ship. TaengSic please make 2011 a year to remember for all of us! A duet could definitely make up for those depriving days or even years.

TaengSic fighting!!! 

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by TaengSic<3 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:07 pm

Yes, I really hope for a duet from them, too!
    It's been so long and i can't believe they dont have an official duet yet =(
    Love listening to their old duets when they sang covers
    Though their interactions may be little... well, they're still awesome

TaengSic Hwaiting~!
    Everyone else too^^
    Hello, btw=D

Post by Taengsicle on Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:10 pm

Welcome to TaengSic International Smile

Haha, that sounds like me these days. I get so restless, but I just can't seem to pick up anything productive to do. It must be because I'm patiently waiting for TaengSic to treat it's shippers to a moment. That or at least some kind of sign that our ship is not dead.
    It's a marvel to me how loyal our shippers stay, and I think that's what makes me feel stronger about holding onto them. After all, if you guys are dying just about as much as me and still trucking, I can too.

Let's cross our fingers for a good year, it's still only January after all. We have 11 more months to go, maybe they'll surprise us?

Hwaitaeng TaengSicles and TaengSic!

"The Greatest Love of All"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:59 am